Year 5 Teacher
Year 5 Teacher
Role: Year 5 Teacher
Start date: ASAP
Location: Camden, London
Pay: (Up to M4)
Tradewind are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Year 5 Primary Teacher in the heart of Camden to start ASAP. The school is modern, welcoming, and graded 'OUTSTANDING' by Ofsted this year (2023).
If you are an experienced and hard-working year 5 teacher, we would love to hear from you! The school are looking for someone to join their team ASAP.
- A dedicated Primary Teacher, who is able to teach across EYFS, KS1 & KS2
- Hold QTS or equivalent qualification
- Live in or be able to commute to Camden
- A deep commitment to delivering high-quality education.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for inspiring young minds and cultivating a love of learning
- Be a UK resident with right to work
By registering with Tradewind we can offer you:
- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.