Year 5 Teacher
Year 5 Teacher
This 2-form entry Primary school is recognised in the area as an institution of excellence which is driven by the Headteacher. The school is Outstanding and is a place where children are notable high achievers compared to the national average. They're well prepared for their lifelong learning journey. The school value and celebrate difference, encouraging each child to discover and embrace their own uniqueness. The creative teaching and learning philosophy ensures children dynamically explore the whole curriculum, using both the inside and outside environment, along with using a mix of phonics programs.
The Head is very proud of the school and has high expectations of both staff and students to continue to aspire to achieve their best and ensure high quality work.
We are looking for a Year 5 teacher that can:
* Deliver learning through play and real experiences.
* Help the school to continue at an Outstanding level
* Continue delivering the exciting curriculum that engages and excites the students
* Be a role model for these students and part take in quality interactions.
This is a role to work as a Year 5 Teacher for a full-time contract at a school rated 'Outstanding' by OFSTED. The school is seeking a passionate teacher to provide a high quality educational experience for all children by leading learning in School, developing consistent practice in teaching and learning and ensuring that children achieve the highest standards of attainment and achievement.
The school is a based in Parsons Green, Hammersmith and Fulham. Which is served by the district lin
In return the school offers:
* An inspiring and satisfying work environment where people are proud to work.
* A strong reputation across the surrounding area means the school is visited frequently by other educational leaders to greater understand how the school successfully progresses its students.
* The successful Teacher will be made to feel part of the staff family and wider community.
To join us and be successful in this Year Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification. NQT's will also be considered for the post.
* Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this great position as Year 5 Teacher in Hammersmith and Fulham, Inner London. Or for more information about the role, contact Adam Bamford on 0207 845 5450 option 1 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.