Year 5 Teacher
Year 5 Teacher
We are looking for a full time Year 5 Teacher to start ASAP for at least one academic term in our client Primary School in Kirkby.
Our client school is rated "Good" and has been consistently for over 10 years, with the hopes of achieving outstanding. They are a welcoming 1 form entry Primary school who are committed into developing their pupils into high achievers with a love for learning. They have been praised for their commitment to the progress of both staff and pupils as well as their facilities and support for SEN students.
The School has great transport links being within walking distance to a local train station and has onsite parking.
To be considered for this position you will:
* Hold QTS status, NQT's welcome to apply
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 5 Teacher in Knowsley.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
North West London, London
£30480 - £49571 per annum + TLR
Richmond upon Thames, London
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.