Year 5 Teacher
Year 5 Teacher
The role will be for two days per week, on a Thursday and Friday.
The role will continue for the duration of the academic year and salary will be in line with MPS, currently £29915- £41136 pro-rata, outer London, depending on experience.
This is a Jewish faith school and the Headteacher is seeking someone who will be happy to teach in accordance with the practices of the school and they welcome candidates from all backgrounds.
Part-time Year 5 teacher, Barnet
- Two-form entry, modern Jewish faith school
- Established senior leadership team and Headteacher
- The children take part in Jewish Studies lessons each week, which are taught by specialist staff and you may be able to use this time for PPA
- Seeking an experienced, part-time Year 5 teacher to join the team for the remainder of the academic year
- You will be working closely with the Year 5 team and planning will be done each week by the team.
- You will have a teaching assistant working with you on a part-time basis to help with general classroom duties.
- The class has children with a range of academic abilities and they gel well as a team.
- Please note that the school welcomes applicants from all backgrounds, who will be supportive of the Jewish faith requirements at the school.
Essential requirements for this role:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Have experience teaching in a primary classroom in a mainstream setting and have a good knowledge of the primary curriculum
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a part-time Year 5 teacher in Barnet. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Edge on 020 7845 5450 or email email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.