Year 5 Teacher
Year 5 Teacher
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a qualified primary teacher looking for work as a year 5 teacher from September 2021?
Tradewind recruitment are looking for a committed, hardworking year 5 teacher to join this vibrant, happy and successful school in South East London. The position is full time with an annual salary of up to £42,624.
The school has 2 forms of entry and as well as a close team of friendly teachers, the school employs subject leaders, HLTAs and inclusion assistants to make learning and development achievable for all. It has a wonderful, caring and creative tradition and believe that the teaching of music, drama and other creative arts play a vital role in a child's overall education. Children here have access to a wide variety of activities and interests including the chance to learn a musical instrument as part of our music lessons. Visiting practitioners include theatre groups, actors, musicians, educational practitioners and sports coaches. Classes within the school are named after theatres because they are passionate about creativity and drama.
The school is situated in the Camberwell area of Southwark, South East London. It's easily accessible by tube, train or bus. There is also a small staff car park available.
The Headteacher is keen to recruit a year 5 teacher to join the team in September.
The year 5 teacher must:
- Have full QTS (or equivalent teaching qualifications)
- Be experienced teaching children in year 5 (or key stage 2)
- Be enthusiastic and creative with good behaviour management skills
- Work effectively with fellow teachers and other colleagues
- Be organised and efficient with planning and marking
By joining this school as a year 5 teacher, they can offer you:
- A competitive salary/rate of pay
- A supportive team of fellow teachers, support staff and senior leaders
- Excellent school facilities
- Opportunities for CPD
- A hard working but welcoming working environment
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Year 5 teacher opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on 020 7845 5450 / email@example.com.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.