Year 5 Teacher
Year 5 Teacher
Are you a dedicated and inspiring educator committed to guiding students through their academic journey? Tradewind is currently seeking an outstanding Year 5 Teacher for an attractive position at a well-respected primary school in Stockport.
Representing our client school, Tradewind is thrilled to present an excellent opportunity for you to play a pivotal role in the academic progress and success of students in a Year 5 class in Stockport. Commencing after the February half-term holidays , this role, covering a maternity leave, offers a full-time commitment and will extend until the end of the academic year. There is potential for an extension based on your performance in the position.
About the School
This high achieving primary school, situated in a diverse Stockport community, is actively seeking an innovative Year 5 teacher. Committed to ensuring that every student, regardless of their initial circumstances or background, receives the education they merit, this exceptional school takes pride in fostering high aspirations for each child. Known for its creative and inspiring curriculum, the school is dedicated to unlocking the potential of every student.
The competitive pay rate for this position is between £150 and £210 per day, depending on experience. This position will commence after February half term and you will be required for the rest of the academic year.
This role is open to ECTs who are looking to gain experience in a supportive school.
Year 5 Teacher
The successful teacher will be responsible for the progress and attainment of a high achieving Year 5 class.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Create engaging lessons that align with the National Curriculum standards and support the creative curriculum delivered by the school
- Understand age-related expectations for children within Reception and scaffold and stretch accordingly to maximise educational outcomes for pupils as individuals
- Keep up-to-date records of data and analyse where and what to reteach to bridge gaps in learning and maintain high levels of attainment
- Build a positive rapport with all pupils based on trust and mutual respect
- Work effectively as a team player with the TA, key stage and wider staff to share advice, resources and best practice
-QTS (Or an equivalent teaching qualification)
-Excellent references to support previous experience in KS2 (ideally in a Year 5 class)
-A CV that covers the last 10 years employment history with any CV gaps explained
-The right to work in the UK
All candidates for posts will be asked to provide suitable references and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If you feel you meet the requirements and would like to be considered for this exciting Year 5 Teaching position, please call Tamara on 01616740138 or email Tamara.Lawson@twrecruitment.com
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment / SANZA Teaching Agency / Accelerate Teaching;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.