Year 5 Teacher
Year 5 Teacher
Job title: Year 5 Teacher
Start date: ASAP
Contract: 6 Weeks
We are currently seeking a KS2 Teacher to join one of our lovely primary schools in North Swindon on a full-time, temporary basis from as early as next week. We will need the successful candidate to have QTS and a DBS on the update service so they can start quickly.
To be considered for the role, you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), Early Career Teacher (ECT) with a PGCE, GTP, or Bachelor of Education.
- A positive, resilient mentality and strong classroom management skills.
- Clear communication skills and confidence when working with children.
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars, and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts, and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' and attach your CV to be considered for this great position as a Year 5 Teacher in Swindon. Or for more information about the role, contact Ross Churn on 0117 301 7578/ email@example.com #BRITEACH
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.