Year 6 Intervention Teacher
Year 6 Intervention Teacher
Year 6 Intervention Teacher
Are you a primary teacher who is excited by innovation and challenge, and is interested in a Year 6 Intervention Teacher to work across four year 6 classes in a primary school?
Sanza Teaching are currently working with a forward-thinking and innovative primary school in Havering, Outer London. The school are seeking an Intervention Teacher who is passionate about teaching and learning to undertake a full-time role for February 2021. This initially will be on a daily rate between £150 - £190 depending on experience, competitive rates with the opportunity to earn Inner London MPS salary - £28,660-£39,006, dependent upon experience.
The school has high expectations, ambitious and hardworking staff and above all happy and enthusiastic children with a thirst for learning. They run a series of internal networks including NQTs, subject leaders, EYFS leaders, SEN and Inclusion leaders.
The school are seeking a committed, positive and ambitious Intervention Teacher who is:
- Innovative, creative and consistently maintain high standards of teaching;
- Able to lead, motivate, and inspire pupils.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to teach and model the highest possible standards of learning and teaching;
- Friendly and approachable with excellent communication skills and a passion for teaching.
The core duties of this Year 6 Intervention Teacher role are:
- To provide a high quality educational experience for all children by leading learning in School, developing consistent practice in teaching and learning and ensuring that children achieve the highest standards of attainment and achievement. Children are expected to make rapid and sustained progress.
- To teach differentiated lessons to small groups of identified children with a range of additional needs, regularly liaising with class teachers to provide feedback and aid progress
- The teacher will contribute to the schools strategic planning documentation (SIP), supporting the ethos, aims and vision of the school
- The teacher would also be responsible for covering for class teacher PPA across upper key stage 2.
Teachers will be supported to:
- Adapt to changing demographics and environments
- Facilitate and lead outstanding learning opportunities and experiences for children
- Become outstanding teachers and learning must be central to every decision made and every development introduced.
The school is in Havering, London and is very accessible via public transport, within walking distance to the closest tube and a bus stop from an underground station right outside the school.
The school can offer you:
- Rapid and structured career progression - their growth and your growth are linked;
- Competitive salaries and performance related incentives;
- Lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
- Innovative CPD which is of the highest quality.
- A supportive and forward thinking Trust Board and Senior Executive; and
- An employer who is constantly seeking to moderate and reduce the workload on all staff through innovation and use of related technologies.
By registering with Sanza, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Year 6 Intervention Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Lee at Sanza on 0207 845 6240 who will be happy to arrange a mutually convenient time with the school. There is no closing date for applications or interviews but the Year 6 Intervention Teacher vacancy will be withdrawn as soon as the post has been successfully filled.
For the opportunity to join this lovely school, please do not hesitate to call on 0207 845 6240 or email your CV today to Lee.Blake@sanzateaching.com
Sanza is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Sanza you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.