Year 6 Primary Teacher
Year 6 Primary Teacher
ROLE: Teacher - KS2
HOURS: 1.0 FTE (hours negotiable)
SALARY: Teachers Main Pay Scale - Maternity cover
START DATE: 5th February 2021 or ASAP
Are you a creative Year 6 Teacher seeking an opportunity to work in a popular Primary School from January 2021?
SANZA Teaching Agency are looking to appoint a highly motivated, creative and enthusiastic Year 6 Teacher to join a happy, successful and forward-thinking school.
This four form of entry School are passionate about excellence in education, giving pupils the very best start in life with a firm belief that aspirational teaching transforms lives. Their core belief is that for all students to have high aspirations they must believe in themselves (SELF WORTH), be actively engaged in their learning (ENGAGEMENT) and see the connection between what they learn today and who they want to become tomorrow (PURPOSE).
This School is part of a trust of Outstanding Primary Schools who sponsor primary and secondary academies located within three geographical regions.
They can offer the right candidate:
- happy, well-motivated and engaged children, who are keen to learn;
- an experienced, hardworking and supportive team;
- a fun, friendly and supportive staff;
- pupils with excellent attitudes to learning and outstanding behaviour;
- wide opportunities and specialist training for professional development within our Trust
- a proactive approach to staff well-being, work-life balance and care for each person as an individual;
- beautiful school grounds, a new school building and a stimulating learning environments.
The children would like a teacher who:
- is happy and smiles a lot.
- makes lessons exciting, interesting and fun.
- listens to them and looks after them.
- have a passion for teaching and learning and want to inspire future generations;
- have high expectations and a commitment to ensuring all children succeed;
- wish to work in a happy, friendly school with a positive attitude;
- can make learning exciting, motivating and fun;
- work well in a team to support and learn from others;
- can bring energy and enthusiasm to the role.
Working with SANZA Teaching Agency;
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'ApplyNow' to be considered for this great position, or for more information about the role, contact Paige Ferro @ SANZA Teaching Agency.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.