Year 6 Primary Teacher
Year 6 Primary Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment are seeking a Year 6 teacher for an excellent primary school in South Liverpool. The position will start on 23rd November on a full time basis and is planned to be long term.
The school are looking to appoint a year 6 teacher who can teach children in year 7&8, however they are currently working at year 4. You will have 10 boys in your class, all students have ASD traits. The boys are also working at different abilities with only 1 pupil currently hitting the expectations of a year 8 student. The school are looking for a teacher who is willing to set clear boundaries and expectations and be willing to stick to your guns!
This is a school that prides itself on a warm and welcoming environment and has a good reputation across Liverpool. The position is suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, the key is your behaviour management skill set.
To join us and be successful in this Year 6 role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Have experience of teaching Year 6
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 39 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Year 6 Primary Teaching job based in Liverpool or call 0151 221 9666 for more information.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.