Year 6 Primary Teacher
Year 6 Primary Teacher
*Mitcham, Merton (South West London)
*Year 6 class teacher
*Two Form Entry - Shared Planning (with experienced SATs Teacher and SLT member)
*Ofsted 'Good' and ever improving School
A top choice School who follow a creative curriculum but support all staff to deliver lessons which meet high standards - and thus behaviour is exceptional: Every student receives high-quality teaching and achieves his or her full potential.
The school embrace the teachings of the Catholic Church and operate within the expectations of the Catholic community to
foster an ethos of understanding, mutual respect, forgiveness, tolerance and welcome for all.
The staff are established, and staff turnover is low, and for a reason! The school is a friendly and fulfilling place to develop best practise and help students to achieve exceptional academic progress and set them up for a bright future.
If you are keen to lead a KS2 class and also take responsibility of delivering an stimulating curriculum in a purposeful environment then there will be a permanent contract and additional responsibilities available for the right candidate.
Pay for this position will be to main scale (26,948 - 38,174)
All applicants must have QTS (or be Overseas Teacher trained and able to apply for QTS), and must be able to apply for an enhanced DBS check.
By registering with SANZA, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this role. Alternatively, for more information please contact James Smith at SANZA Teaching on 0207 845 6240 or send a CV to email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.