Year 6 Primary Teacher - Tameside
Year 6 Primary Teacher - Tameside
About the school:
The school is a three-form entry school (larger than the average size) and is highly reputable as a result of strong relationships with local families. The school is led by an experienced Headteacher who is passionate about their role and driven to succeed. The school was rated 'Good' in the most recent OFSTED inspection and this success is largely due to the strong leadership team who work harmoniously towards desired goals. The school aims to provide an experience that focuses upon academic success, participation and engenders a sense belonging within a safe, secure, environment.
About the role:
- As the Year 6 teacher, you will be responsible for a mixed ability class of approximately 30 pupils - the ability to differentiate learning accordingly to unlock academic potential will be key.
- The successful candidate will have secure subject knowledge of the Year 6 curriculum and plan detailed, engaging lessons with creative content that is relevant and meaningful.
- Experience preparing pupils for SATS exams is essential and you must be extremely efficient in tracking results to identify and address misconceptions. You will be required to be reflective and analyse data continually to make adjustments that will drive learning forward. You must also be able to administer the assessment as well as moderate and evaluate the effectiveness of results.
- A large percentage of the class are EAL learners, therefore strategies to overcome language barriers will be crucial to your success in the role but you will also be fully supported with a HLTA who is highly experienced in Year 6.
The school is located in a vibrant area of Tameside with easily accessible links wider areas of Manchester. It also benefits from a large enclosed car park that can be utilised by all members of staff.
-Hold QTS certification (or an equivalent).
-Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks. Or be happy to undertake a new DBS through us
-Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
-Have the legal right to work in the UK
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience that meet the criteria in this post then we will welcome an application from you. You'd be joining at an exciting time as the school look to expand and build on their success.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great opportunity as a 6 Teacher in Tameside. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on 01616740138 or alternatively email Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.