Year 6 Teacher
Year 6 Teacher
The school is looking for a creative teacher with high expectations who will contribute to the school's positive, nurturing atmosphere and 'positive climate for learning' (Ofsted). Responsibilities of this role will include planning and delivering lessons according to the curriculum, assessing students' progress, and maintaining regular positive contact with students' families. The school are seeking a teacher who is:
*Creative, inspiring and able to engage all kinds of students in their teaching
*Able to maintain high expectations of students and support high achievement at KS2
*Able to form strong relationships with students and prioritise their safety and happiness in school
*Confident in the Year 6 curriculum and able to support students and the department through SATS
Our client is a popular, oversubscribed junior school who aim to provide an education which encourages many core learning values, including creativity, independence and resilience. The SLT invests heavily in opportunities for extra-curricular learning, with regular literacy events such as a bedtime story event and book week, and yearly residential trips for all year groups. This and other charming touches like a school dog create a learning environment that is welcoming, respectful and enthusiastic, with pupils keen to come to school, ask questions and listen to others. Pupil relationships with both peers and their teachers were praised as 'very positive' by Ofsted, which in turns leads to an excellent standard of behaviour both inside and outside lessons.
The school is situated in central Bushey with convenient access via car, train and bus to Watford, Rickmansworth, South Oxhey and Rickmansworth, with free parking available onsite for staff. The school site is spacious and modern with state of the art facilities, and easy access to the high street.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this opportunity to teach Year 6 in this uniquely adventurous primary school, please contact Cherie Kelly on 01727236255 or by email at email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer -
stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.