Year 6 Teacher
Year 6 Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment are currently seeking for a hardworking, ambitious Key Stage 2 teacher ready to start September 2020. The school is situated in Hull and is advertising for someone to cover a full time, temporary role. It has a flexible salary of £120- £170 per day and NQTs are welcome.
This close-knit primary school already have a fantastic cohort of staff who are excited to welcome someone new to their team. It is a 2-form entry school and colleagues thoroughly enjoy working together to support one another, especially when planning activities taught. They are looking for someone energetic and passionate to join their team and bring some new ideas to the table!
The successful candidate should be:
* Someone who is keen to contribute their ideas to help support the development of this school
* A 'good' primary school teacher with KS2 teaching experience.
* A committed practitioner who is not afraid to take risks, and who will attain the highest standards of teaching throughout their role.
* A dedicated teacher who is happy to plan, mark and assess the lessons they implement.
If you believe you would suit working at a school like this, in alliance with teachers who enjoy providing memorable, exciting learning experiences to those they teach, then apply today!
A bus stop is located a 5-minute walk from the school and free parking is available for all staff.
In return the school offers:
* A range of CPD courses
* High quality facilities to help keep lessons exciting and engaging
* A supportive network of people
* The chance to work with experienced professionals who will support you well whilst in this role.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this lower KS2 Primary Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as KS2 teacher in the Hull. For more information about the role, contact Katie Johnson on 01482 238878/ email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you'll have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
CV Library6 Apr 2020 17:24Expires on Tue 19 May 2020View live advert on CV Library
reed.co.uk (premium)6 Apr 2020 17:24Expires on Mon 18 May 2020View live advert on reed.co.uk (premium)
Adzuna6 Apr 2020 17:24Expires on Mon 4 May 2020
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.