Year 6 Teacher
Year 6 Teacher
Year 6 Teacher
Year 6 Teacher - Permanent Role - September 2021 - MPS1 - UPS3 £28, 355 - £44, 541 - Hillingdon, West London - Suitable for experienced teacher
Are you an energetic and innovative Primary Teacher for Year 6 who is looking for a school in West London where you can grow your career in a growing and large primary school?
Or maybe you are looking to make a difference with children that really want to learn and work in a rapidly improving school with effective leadership?
Do you have experience teaching in Year 6, a very important year group, and more specifically with SATs?
Tradewind Permanent Division are working with a highly regarded school in Hayes, to find a Year 6 Primary Teacher for Key Stage 2, to join them in September 2021. Please apply now if you are interested.
**Year 6 Teacher - Primary teacher - Key Stage 2 (KS2)
**Hillingdon, West London
**3 form entry
**Fantastic CPD which includes various Leadership programmes
**Successful and multi-cultural school
**September 2021 start
**Permanent Role - £28, 355 - £44, 541
About the School - Year 6 teacher - Hillingdon, West London
- This West London Primary school is a three-form entry school with around 90 children in each year group.
- This is a successful and multi - cultural school with excellent resources and a caring place of learning.
- Staff in this primary school work very well and collaboratively with other practitioners across the school.
- The percentage of pupils who speak English as an additional language is well above average and there is plenty of support for teachers across the school.
- The school has a Good Ofsted and happy with the results they achieve.
- The school have high expectations of all staff and pupils.
About the Role - Year 6 teacher - Hillingdon, West London
- This post would suit an experienced primary teacher, as the post is in Year 6.
- The ideal Year 6 teacher will be familiar with Year 6 and have taught Year 6 before, due to the importance of this year group and SATs.
- The school needs a Primary Teacher who is passionate about creating a motivating environment which inspires children.
- This permanent Year 6 teacher role would be suitable for qualified teachers with a range of experience and ideally experience in the UK.
- The ideal candidate must hold QTS.
How to Apply - Year 6 teacher - Hillingdon, West London
If this Year 6 Primary Teacher role is the position you have been looking for then we want to hear from you as soon as possible. Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Megan direct on 0207 845 5451 for an initial discussion.
Alternatively, if you would be keen to discuss what you are looking and talk about other roles please also contact as Tradewind recruitment recruits for primary schools all over London, in various school with a range of roles and opportunities.
Are you an NQT looking for a September 2021 post?
Tradewind is running its popular NQT Masterclass and Head Teacher meet in February half term! This totally free event is designed to help you secure the post you want in the school you want quickly! Follow the link for further details and to sign up:
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.