Year 6 Teacher
Year 6 Teacher
Tradewind are looking for an experienced KS2 teacher to make an impact in Year 6 in a highly reputable Stockport School in Heaton Chapel.
On behalf of our partner school, Tradewind are looking to recruit a part-time teacher with a strong work ethic to teach on a full-time basis in Year6 in a wonderful Stockport school based in Heaton Chapel. The position is full-time from January which pays up to £200 per day and has the possibility to move onto a permanent contract and is ideal for a KS2 specialist who can effectively drive progress across a range of abilities.
About the School
This is a larger than average school with over 500 pupils on roll and is a high performing school which was most recently judged 'Good' by OFSTED. Data at this school highlights a large percentage of pupils to be working within the national average bracket in reading, writing and maths.
There has been significant growth academically and this success is due to a dedicated Headteacher and supportive team of staff who work harmoniously to achieve positive outcomes with children being at the forefront of all decisions.
The school implement core values across the curriculum which include independence, resilience, cooperation and confidence and believe this effectively equips children to be successful not only at the school but throughout their lives.
The school is well resourced and has fantastic outdoor provision and is a fantastic place to secure your next position!
About the Role
As the Year 6 teacher, you will be expected to:
- Deliver engaging lessons in line with National Curriculum Standards
- Plan well differentiated lessons that are creative and challenge pupils
- Utilise behaviour management strategies to ensure children are engaged and on task
- Have a strong subject knowledge to deliver wider areas of the curriculum
- Build an effective rapport with pupils staff and families and uphold the expectations and warm ethos of the school
The school can pay a competitive salary of up to £200 per day day and welcome teachers with enthusiasm and drive to make a strong impact in school.
To be successful in this full-time Year 6 role, you must have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Demonstrated success in the primary setting (UKS2 desirable)
- Excellent references to support your previous experience
- Be subject to an enhanced DBS check and Overseas Police Check (if applicable)
- Have a right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great opportunity as Year 6 teacher in Heaton Chapel, Stockport. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on 0161-674-0138 or alternatively email Charlotte.email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.