Year 6 Teacher Wanted in Lambeth
Year 6 Teacher Wanted in Lambeth
Are you a passionate and dedicated Year 6 Teacher with at least 1 year of experience? Do you thrive on nurturing young minds and preparing them for the exciting journey ahead? If so, we have an incredible opportunity for you to make a lasting impact!
Why Choose Us? ✨ Dynamic Learning Environment: The school, believes in fostering an environment where students are encouraged to explore, discover, and grow. Our commitment to innovation and creativity ensures every day is an exciting adventure in learning.
✨ Supportive Team: Join a team of dedicated educators who collaborate and support each other. Together, we work towards a common goal: providing our students with the best education possible.
✨ Professional Development: We are committed to your growth as an educator. You'll have access to continuous professional development opportunities, workshops, and resources to enhance your skills and career.
✨ Community Engagement: We pride ourselves on our strong ties to the local Lambeth community. Be part of a school that values community engagement and strives to make a difference.
The Role: Year 6 Teacher As a Year 6 Teacher , you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our students. Your responsibilities will include:
🍎 Planning and delivering engaging lessons that align with the curriculum. 🍎 Monitoring and assessing student progress to ensure every child reaches their full potential. 🍎 Creating a positive and inclusive classroom environment where students feel safe and motivated to learn. 🍎 Collaborating with colleagues, parents, and guardians to support the overall development of our students. 🍎 Inspiring a love for learning that extends beyond the classroom.
Requirements: 📚 Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) 📚 At least 1 year of experience teaching Year 6 📚 Passion for education and a commitment to student success 📚 Excellent communication and interpersonal skills 📚 Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
The school celebrates diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and students.
Join Tradewind now and apply for this position as a Primary Teacher to start in September 2023
By registering with Tradewind we can offer you:
- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you CPD delivered through The National College platform all free of charge to you!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100 and be entered into our £1000 draw
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Qualification in Teaching such as PGCE, QTS
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover your employment and education history since you finished formal education and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
How to Apply: If you're ready to embark on this exciting journey with us and make a real difference in the lives of Year 6 students, we'd love to hear from you!
Please submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 0207 845 5450
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.