Year 6 Teaching Assistant
Year 6 Teaching Assistant
Year 6 1-1 Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are recruiting now! Are you an early year's teaching assistant with experience supporting SEND within mainstream settings? Are you searching for a new role in Sutton-in-Ashfield?
Tradewind Recruitment are seeking an experienced KS2 teaching Assistant who can confidently work 1-1 and support a little boy with ADHD and ASD. This is opportunity is available from November 2023 in Sutton-in-Ashfield school located in Nottingham. The role is temporary full-time position for one term with potential for becoming a permanent position. A daily salary of up to £90 per day.
This is a GOOD school, the last OFSTED report stated,
'The head of school, senior leadership team and governors work together to provide strong, cohesive leadership for the school. This united approach has created a nurturing and aspirational culture which reflects the school's aim for all pupils to reach their potential. Relationships are positive because teachers encourage pupils to be ambitious and challenge them to do their best. Pupils make strong progress during their time'
We are looking for:
- A KS2 Teaching Assistant
- SEND experience
- A practitioner who is committed to promoting inclusion by providing differentiated work to challenge students of all abilities, INCLUDING those with ADHD and ASD
- A willingness to engage and lead extra-curricular and/or intervention sessions would be valued
This Primary school has 600 children in Nottinghamshire and is accessible by several bus routes.
In return the school offers:
- A friendly supportive team
- Continued professional development
- Relevant SEND training provided
To join us and be successful in this early years teaching assistant role you will need to:
- Hold NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as an Yr6 Teaching Assistant on the Nottinghamshire boarder or for more information about the role, contact Rebecca Bowering on 0115 7390077 / Rebecca.email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.