Youth Support Worker
Youth Support Worker
Youth Support Worker to work as a Teaching Assistant in SEND Schools
Are you passionate about making a substantial difference in the lives of children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities?
Do you have the skills to support their educational journey?
Can you inspire confidence and independence?
If so, Tradewind Recruitment would love to speak to you about joining our team as a Youth Support Work in SEND Schools in Leicestershire.
As a Youth Support Worker, you will play a crucial role in providing support and assistance to student with SEND in schools across Leicestershire. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting teachers in delivering engaging and inclusive lessons.
- Providing 1:1 and small group support to students with diverse learning needs.
- Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Offering emotional and behavioural support to students.
- Collaborating with teachers and other staff members to implement Educational Health Care Plans.
- Encouraging and motivating students to reach their full potential.
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- A genuine passion for working with children and young people with SEND.
- Patience and empathy when working with children facing a variety of challenges.
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous but not essential.
- An Enhanced Child/Child and Adult Workforce DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).
Why work for Tradewind?
- Competitive Salary: At Tradewind, we recognise both experience and qualifications and ensure your salary reflects this.
- Ongoing Professional Development: Through our partnership with the National College, you will be given FREE access to thousands of CPD courses.
- Dedicated Consultant: From your first contact with Tradewind, you will be put in touch with a dedicated consultant who will support you through your new role.
To be considered for this role, please click 'Apply Now' and upload an up-to-date CV. For more information, contact Dominic on 0116 2430299 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.