Youth Support Worker
Youth Support Worker
Are you enthusiastic about making a significant impact on the educational journey of children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)?
Do you possess the necessary skills to support their academic development?
Can you instill confidence and foster independence?
If so, Tradewind Recruitment is excited to discuss the opportunity for you to join our team as a Teaching Assistant in SEND Schools in Liverpool.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will play a vital role in providing essential support to students with SEND in various schools across Liverpool. Your key responsibilities will encompass:
- Collaborating with teachers to deliver engaging and inclusive lessons.
- Providing personalised 1:1 and small group support to students with diverse learning needs.
- Cultivating a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Offering emotional and behavioural support to students.
- Working closely with teachers and staff to implement Educational Health Care Plans.
- Encouraging and motivating students to achieve their full potential.
To be considered for this role, you should possess:
- A sincere passion for working with children and young people with SEND.
- Patience and empathy in addressing the challenges faced by children with diverse needs.
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous but not essential.
- An Enhanced Child/Child and Adult Workforce DBS on the Update Service (or willingness to apply for one).
Why choose Tradewind?
- Competitive Salary: We value your experience and qualifications, ensuring your salary reflects your expertise.
- Ongoing Professional Development: Our partnership with the National College grants you FREE access to a multitude of CPD courses.
- Dedicated Consultant: From your initial contact with Tradewind, a dedicated consultant will guide you through your new role.
- Join the most recommended education agency in Liverpool! (Explore our Google Reviews: https://g.page/r/CVEobtqpAwPREB0/review)
To be considered for this rewarding role, please click 'Apply Now' and submit an up-to-date CV. For additional information, contact Shannon at 0151 221 9666 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.