You will work from a site based in North Liverpool during term time between the hours of 8.30-3.30pm. The role is classroom based as part of the learning team, to assist these young people in developing the skills to integrate back into their mainstream school.
These children have more often than not come from troubled backgrounds and as a result deal with associated social and emotional issues.
We look for:
* Experience working with young people, preferably in Youth Centres or residential children's homes
* Previous experience with challenging behaviours
* Calm but positive personality
* Skills to empower young people to make them believe they can achieve
* Excellent listening skills
* Maths and English GCSE as a minimum
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a School Based Youth Worker. Or for more information about the role, contact Jemma Howson, Senior SEN Consultant 0151 221 9666.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£6.15 - £8.21 per hour
£65 - £75 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50.00 - £90.00 per day
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£12081 - £15900 per annum
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.