Teaching Assistant/Support worker positions available in schools in Nottingham with immediate start dates.
Tradewind is recruiting!
Do you have any experience of working with young people in a carer/nanny/sports-coach/youth-worker/pastoral capacity?
Or are you a Psychology graduate/Student?
Would you like to work within a Primary school setting working 121 with SEND, personal care, behavioural or mental health support?
Are you considering returning to work after Maternity/Paternity or following studies at University or College?
Would you like to work in a school environment with disadvantaged students?
If so, please contact us as soon as possible. We are looking for people like you to work with our client schools in Nottingham with immediate start dates
We are working with many Primary schools in Nottingham, and they require Teaching Assistants and Support staff with experience of working with young people of all ages and with Special Needs.
- Working within school hours: 0830-1530 (These hours are not flexible but may sometimes be half days)
- Pay £76-£90 per day depending on experience
These Teaching Assistant roles might be ideal for you if:
- You have previous experience of working with young people in any setting or capacity
- You have a keen interest in Special needs or working in schools
- Have been a care or youth worker
- You are available full-time or want flexibility of adhoc temporary work
- You are looking for short and long-term work in Nottingham
In return, you will have the advantage of working within reputable schools where there is lots of support from the SLTs and established SEND learning support teams.
You will gain great amount of knowledge about supporting students with additional needs. You will be considered for future career development opportunities and will be able to move away from care settings to school settings.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Top rates of pay
To join us and be successful in this Youth Worker role, we are looking for:
* Experienced Youth Workers or people with experience of working with children and young people
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks - we can assist you with this!
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Youth Worker in Nottingham. Or for more information about the role, contact Rebecca 0115 7390077 - Rebecca.Bowering@twrecruitment.com We look forward to hearing from you!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.