Calling all Teachers, TAs and Support Staff – we’re registering new candidates to fill our South Wales roles!
When? Today...tomorrow...EVERYDAY! We've got an abundance of vacancies ready to fill!
Where? Online or face-to-face; simply fill out the form below and we will be in touch to find what works best for you!
A: Brunel House - Clockwise, 2 Fitzalan Road, Cardiff CF24 0EB E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 02920 329598
Who we are:
Established in 2001, we’re market leading specialists matching teachers, teaching assistants and support staff across the UK to primary, secondary and SEN schools; our aim is to listen and get to know you as much as possible to support you in your career and secure work in your ideal setting.
We’ve got 12 offices across the UK and have been placed in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies list for the fourth year running, so rest assured you’re in safe hands!
We have opened a brand new branch in Cardiff and we'd love to invite you to our first ever registration event - whichever day suits you!
You’re welcome to recommend a friend too and for every referral you make, enjoy a £100 bonus once they’ve worked 10 days for us!
Of course, you’re welcome to call us anytime!
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Lots of work; choose between daily supply, long-term and permanent positions
- Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Who do we recruit?
- Early Years, Primary and Secondary Teachers
- Special Needs Teachers and Teaching Assistants
- Cover Supervisors
- Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants
- Nursery Nurses & Nursery Teachers
- Exam Invigilators
- Administrative staff
To book your place, simply fill out our quick form: