Experienced ASD Teaching Assistant
Experienced ASD Teaching Assistant
You will be working as a support staff member in a team of three who will work throughout the school providing additional support to those classes who need it most throughout the day. You may also be working 1:1 with pupils.
The role starts ASAP and would be for the rest of the academic year at a daily rate between £70 and £85 per day.
This Independent SEN School that works with ASD pupils with moderate learning difficulties, emotional difficulties, SEMH difficulties and associated complex needs. The school is near Slough and are recruiting because they are a relatively new school with spaces for staff to join their team.
- Experience working with Autistic pupils is preferred but not essential.
- To be able to adapt to working in new classes when required.
- To be able to commit to working full time, 8:30 to 4:30.
- Team Teach is desired.
Located just outside Eton, the school is surrounded by countryside in a stunning listed building and would ideally need staff that drive as it is not located near a train station.
If you're interested in this post and becoming part of the family, please send your CV to Georgia.email@example.com or give me a call on 01727 236 255.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this SEN ASC and Complex Needs Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts, Berks and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.