Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant
Do you have experience working within a Primary School or are you considering a role within education and have experience supporting primary aged children?
Tradewind is currently seeking new members of staff who want to work in local Primary Schools in Bedfordshire and can support small groups of pupils in KS1/KS2 once Schools return.
- Full-time/Long-term positions starting immediately.
- Competitive pay rate between £70 and £80 per day.
- Opportunities to progress onto teacher training.
- Quick and efficient online registration process.
- Supportive consultant to help you every step of the way.
You will be required to work with small groups of pupils and on a 1:1 basis to help children with their academic studies. Pupils are going to need a lot of support and guidance when they return to catch up on lost learning. If you would like to find out more and meet the criteria below - please get in touch!
- Able to work on your own initiative and take guidance from other members of staff.
- Confident supporting in one or more of the following areas: English, Math's, phonics, and SEN.
- A minimum of 3 months childcare experience in the last 2-3 years is essential for this post.
- Knowledge of the national curriculum and what is currently being taught across UK Schools.
- Keen to get involved with all aspects of school life including extracurricular activities.
- Open to taking on teacher training in the future.
- Degree qualified (desirable).
- Exciting about the prospect of working with 6-8 pupils at a time and seeing them progress when they return to School.
- Strong behaviour management.
- DBS or willing to complete one asap and register with Tradewind.
This position is suitable for candidates with a wide range of experiences working with children. However, due to the nature of the role, it would be an advantage if you have experience in one of the following areas: Tutoring, Youth Work, Coaching, T.A work and other similar positions.
If you would like to find out more about these exciting positions and would like to register for work ready for when Schools return. Please email your CV by applying below.
Why work with Tradewind?
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.