This working lifestyle is beneficial to anyone who has to work around childcare, university or have a second job as we can completely work around you. You can work as many hours as you choose. We also give you the freedom to pick and choose what days you would like to work that week. Please see below additional information about the role.
Your main responsibilities will be…
- Arranging activities suitable for different ages.
- Assisting with breakfast and lunchtimes.
- To risk assess rooms to ensure the children can play and learn safely.
- To tidy the nursery after play.
- To incorporate learning through play.
- To be aware of all safeguarding issues to avoid accidents. To undertake additional training as necessary, attend and participate in personal development programmes, supervisions and appraisals.
- Work alongside the management staff team, undertaking reasonable tasks, where necessary for the continuation of high quality care and safety within the nursery.
- To lead by example and act as a role model to nursery assistants, students and volunteers and support their individual training requirements.
What you will need.
* Experience of working with young children.
* NVQ level 3 in Early Years Childcare and Education or equivalent is preferred but not essential.
* Knowledge of keyworker systems and record keeping.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Thorough understanding of child protection issues and processes.
* Thorough understanding of equal opportunities for children, colleagues and parents.
* Awareness of health and safety and practical hygiene issues.
* Ability to be a good role model to colleagues, motivate them and work with them.
* Ability to use initiative.
Benefits of working with us.
- To have a working rota that is completely flexible to your lifestyle.
- A competitive hourly rate.
- To have as many hours as you choose.
- The opportunity to work in different nurseries seeing how each one individually operates.
If you are interested in this opportunity you must either have a DBS on the update service or be willing to process a new one. The next stage of the process is to come in to our office for a face to face interview so we can discuss what it is you want and how we can meet your needs. We can also discuss additional benefits that we can provide to meet your working needs.
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 2nd year running!
£60 - £80 per day
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£100 - £170 per day
Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire
£27596 - £43348 per annum
£65 - £80 per day
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£28000 - £28800 per annum + Ofsted Accredited CPD
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£130 - £180 per day
Solihull, West Midlands
£120 - £140 per day
£120.00 - £179.00 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.