PE Teacher required, Modern and popular academy with a thriving PE team, offering routes into teacher training, competitive pay rates & interviews to fit.
Are you a dynamic and enthusiastic PE teacher or sports coach / graduate looking for a school role from December? Do you thrive on inspiring young minds to develop their physical and mental health and give you them tools to learn these skills for life?
Tradewind Recruitment are working alongside one of Hertfordshires leading academies to seek a motivated PE teacher or Sports Coach to join their PE team and impart their knowledge and expertise to key stages 3 and 4 students.
As a PE teacher, you will play a crucial role in delivering engaging and dynamic Physical Education lessons to students in key stages 3 and 4. The department are well resourced and you will benefit from a supportive team, lesson scaffolding and the drive to help you succeed.
- Develop and implement comprehensive PE lesson plans both theory and practical
- Inspire students to achieve their best in physical education, fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Identify and nurture the talents of students with a passion for PE, providing them with opportunities for further development within the club.
- Organise and lead inter-school competitions, promoting teamwork and sportsmanship.
- Monitor and assess student progress, providing constructive feedback and support to help each student reach their potential.
- Collaborate with the wider coaching team to ensure a seamless integration of PE lessons with club activities and initiatives.
- A background in sports coaching or as a qualified teacher status with relevant qualifications in Physical Education or a related field.
- Proven experience in teaching PE or coaching.
- A passion for football and a deep understanding of the sport's technical and tactical aspects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate and engage students of varying abilities.
- A commitment to promoting a healthy and active lifestyle among young people.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and actively contribute to the development of the PE curriculum.
- An up-to-date DBS check (or willingness to undergo one).
If you are ready to make a positive impact on the lives of young students and and contribute to the success of this supportive Academy trust then we'd want to hear from you! Please submit your CV to Sam.Taylor@twrecruitment.com or for an informal conversation about the post and your suitability please call Sam on 01727 236255
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.