School Administrator - Temporary to Permanent position
North West London
8AM until 3.30PM
Term time only
£17,500 up to £21,640 per annum
An exciting opportunity has risen a Primary SEND School in North West London, Brent. SANZA are looking to appoint an experienced School Administrator who will provide a professional 'front of house' service as well as administration and welfare support for our busy and vibrant school office. The position is to start in April 2021 or as soon as possible.
Please do send in your application if you are available Fulltime, have SIMS experience and are seeking a Permanent opportunity.
Front of house Reception Duties
- Can communicate effectively with staff, parents, pupils and visitors
- Remains calm and positive under pressure, is flexible, adaptable and able to multi task
- Has a very good working knowledge SIMS to lead on administration of admissions and liaise with the Local Authority Admissions team
- Will be responsible for all aspects of pupil data management and statistical returns e.g. Admissions, pupil census, free school meals administration etc
- Is self-motivated and has personal drive to complete tasks to required timescales and qualify standards * Is able to work with minimum supervision and as part of a team
- Will use initiative to support the Headteacher, senior leadership team and other school staff
- Will lead on a range of communication methods e.g. Texting, e-mails, parent mail software
- Assist with some welfare duties The candidate must have an excellent level of literacy and ICT skills and be committed to safeguarding, confidentiality and promoting the welfare of children in accordance with school policies and GDPR.
What is an ARP?
- Many young people with additional learning needs can make better, more sustained progress when they attend mainstream school
- Additionally Resourced schools operate as part of Solihull's continuum of provision, providing specialist places for a small number of children and young people with higher levels of SEN
- An ARP is a provision, within a mainstream school, designed to provide specialist and targeted support for children with long term special educational needs (SEN).
- ARPs are additionally funded which means that a school ARP receives additional resources.
Please contact Paige Ferro @ SANZA Teaching Agency on email@example.com
- Sanza Teaching Agency is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first.
- At Sanza you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 25 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be.
- We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver.
- Why? Because our people matter
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.