SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you a devoted educator with a heartfelt commitment to positively impacting the lives of students with Special Educational Needs (SEN)? Tradewind Recruitment is thrilled to extend an invitation to passionate and experienced Teaching Assistants to join our dynamic team in Cardiff. If you possess prior Teaching Assistant experience and a strong dedication to supporting SEN students, this role offers a perfect match for your aspirations!
1. Collaborative Instruction: Partner with the Primary SEN Teacher to deliver tailored lessons, meeting the distinctive requirements of SEN students effectively.
2. Inclusive Learning Environment: Cultivate a nurturing and inclusive classroom ambiance that promotes growth and development for all.
3. Holistic Support: Engage in close collaboration with the teaching team, therapists, and support staff to provide comprehensive assistance to SEN students.
4. Progress Monitoring: Contribute to the assessment process, tracking student development and adapting teaching methodologies as necessary.
5. Relationship Building: Establish and maintain positive connections with students, their families, and the broader school community to foster a supportive learning ecosystem.
6. Ongoing Professional Growth: Remain updated with the latest SEN best practices and educational trends to continually enhance the quality of education provided.
1. Teaching Assistant Experience: Demonstrated previous experience as a Teaching Assistant in a primary school setting.
2. Passion for SEN: A deep-seated passion for working with students who have Special Educational Needs.
3. Learning Diversity Expertise: Profound understanding of diverse learning needs and proven strategies for addressing them effectively.
4. Strong Communication: Exceptional communication and teamwork skills to engage effectively with students, colleagues, and parents.
5. Adaptability: Flexibility in adapting to various learning environments and teaching styles to cater to individual student needs.
6. Empathy and Commitment: A proven track record of patience, empathy, and unwavering dedication to the growth and well-being of SEN students.
7. DBS and EWC Certifications: A valid DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check and EWC (Education Workforce Council) registration are required. If you don't currently possess these, we are here to provide support with the application process.
Don't let this incredible opportunity pass you by! Embrace your chance to become an invaluable part of our inspiring team, committed to empowering SEN students in Cardiff. This role is poised to commence after the upcoming half-term break, so act now!
For additional information about this role or to submit your application, please reach out to Linzi at Linzi.Davies@twrecruitment.com or contact us by phone at 02920 329598. Join us in making a profound difference in the lives of these exceptional students. APPLY NOW and embark on a journey of genuine impact and reward!
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College.
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you.
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.