Maths Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment is working with an inclusive, supportive Secondary School in Harrow who are seeking a Teaching Assistant to join their team on a full time basis ASAP. This is a full time role that will run until the end of the academic year in the first instance.
About the role - Maths Teaching Assistant - Harrow:
- You will be responsible for implementing structured and agreed learning activities and teaching programmes for individuals and groups of students within Maths classes
- Adjust learning activities and teaching programmes to take account of student needs and responses
- Work with the teacher to establish an appropriate learning environment, and to plan, evaluate and adjust lesson/work plans to suit the individual needs and aptitudes of students
- You will monitor and evaluate students' progress, achievements and responses in respect of all learning activities and teaching programmes through observation and planned recording of achievement against pre-determined learning objectives
About the candidate - Maths Teaching Assistant - Harrow:
- The successful candidate will hold a Bachelor's Degree in any Mathematics subject.
- This position would particularly suit an aspiring Mathematics Teacher with prior tuition or teaching assistant experience
- You will be a hardworking, dedicated and motivated individual who is friendly, approachable and patient.
Serviced by Undergound lines and local buses, this school is easily accessible from all areas of North West and Central London.
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this exceptional opportunity as a Maths Teaching Assistant in Harrow. Or for more information about the role, please call, or send your CV to Caitlin; 0207 845 5450 option 2 / Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.