Are you ready to take a pivotal role in shaping young minds, fostering a positive learning environment, and making a lasting impact on the future generation?
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Primary Teaching Assistant looking for your next exciting role in the Folkestone area?
Tradewind are currently recruiting a hardworking and organised primary teaching assistant for a range of very popular schools in Folkestone. The role is to start in January and is potentially temp to perm for the correct candidate. Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications and will range between £1518.80 to £2210.02 per month which is paid weekly and is PAYE.
At Tradewind, we work closely with a range of different primary schools, and we are dedicated to matching you with your perfect setting. It is important for us to understand what is important to you in a workplace to ensure that we find your dream job. The way we do this is by investing time in getting to know you and by supporting you to achieve your goals.
Folkestone has a diverse range of primary schools so no matter what your preference, we will find you the best matched setting and support you in achieving and excelling in your next role.
- Assist the primary teacher in managing the classroom and maintaining a positive learning environment.
- Provide support during lessons, helping individual students or small groups with tasks.
- Offer additional support to students who may need extra help with understanding concepts or completing assignments.
- Foster a supportive and inclusive atmosphere to cater to the diverse needs of students.
- Help in managing student behaviour by reinforcing classroom rules and promoting positive behaviour.
- Assist in resolving conflicts and addressing behavioural issues to create a conducive learning environment.
- Support the integration of students with special educational needs, working closely with the teacher and specialised professionals.
- Promote an inclusive learning environment that accommodates the needs of all students.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
* An Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to get one (£46.50 - paid back after 20 working days), Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
* CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible.
* Legal right to work in the UK.
* Experience/Knowledge of the National Curriculum and EYFS.
* Ability to work full time hours and commute to Folkestone, Kent.
* Experience working within the Primary phase in a similar position.
* Qualifications relating to supporting children within education.
* Strong knowledge or previous experience with SEND.
Benefits of working with Tradewind Recruitment:
* We offer highly competitive and fair rates of pay, paying to scale for all long-term/perm responsibilities.
* A specialised, highly experienced, and dedicated Consultant to be your main point of contact.
* An independent and experienced Compliance team to ensure you can continue working.
* Tradewind works with the National College and can offer over 2500 accredited courses that you would have access to, so you will be able to complete CPD at your own convenience.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary Teaching Assistant in Folkestone. Or for more information about the role, contact Tradewind on 01227 852 816 or Kent@Twrecruitment.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.