Teaching Assistant - Part Time
Teaching Assistant - Part Time
Teaching Assistant (Part Time) - Cambourne, Cambridgeshire
Part Time Teaching Assistant - Cambourne, Cambridgeshire - Mornings Only - £43 - £48 per day - Immediate Start - One to one speech & language support
Are you ready to take on a fulfilling role as an LSA and contribute to creating a positive and inclusive learning environment for SEN Students?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! A delightful school in Cambourne is searching for a Part Time Teaching Assistant to join their inclusive and supportive team on a part-time basis. In this role, you will work on a one to one basis with a student with Speech & Language difficulties to support them in their educational and personal development.
***Teaching Assistant Part Time - Primary School in Cambourne, Cambridgeshire
***Monday to Friday - Mornings only (8:30am - 12:30pm)
***£43 - £48 per day depending on experience
***Long-term temporary role with the potential to become permanent
Located in Cambourne's central area within the scenic Cambridgeshire landscape, this school provides an enriching atmosphere that promotes students' academic and personal growth. Emphasising collaboration, the school encourages your professional advancement, offering a supportive environment for development. Supported by a committed senior leadership team and staff, you'll contribute to an inclusive setting, enabling optimal assistance for all students. As a Teaching Assistant, you'll play a crucial part in guiding the educational development of these budding learners.
- Offer one-on-one support to a student with Speech & Language difficulties, providing guidance and motivation to help build their confidence.
- Team up with teachers to create fun and effective learning activities.
- Create a welcoming and inclusive classroom environment.
- Help with classroom management and behaviour strategies.
- Make teaching materials to improve learning.
- Follow the school's values and rules.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous involvement with children requiring extra support.
- A sincere enthusiasm for education and dedication to motivating young learners.
- Effective communication and people skills.
- Patience and flexibility to thrive in a lively classroom setting.
- Capacity to work well within a team.
- Knowledge of safeguarding and child protection protocols.
If you're enthusiastic about aiding children in their educational journey, particularly if you have prior experience with SEN Children, we'd be thrilled to receive your application! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today or call 01727 236255 for more details.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.