1:1 Teaching Assistant
1:1 Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are recruiting for a 1:1 TA in North Birmingham to support a Reception pupil who suffers with ASD and requites personal care.
The position is for an experienced TA or Psychology grad with relevant experience to work with an Autistic boy. The ideal candidate will be employed full time on a long terms supply basis at a 1:1 Teaching Assistant. Opportunities for permanent work are also available in the school.
The day to day schedule will involve working closely with an ASD pupil who experiences difficulties in the classroom and requires encouragement to engage in the curriculum. Supporting the SEN department with the day to day running of schedules and general duties is also required. You will also be comfortable working in one-to-one and in group settings with ASD children.
The ideal candidate should have experience working with children that have ADHD and Autism, as well as have experience in dealing with challenging behaviour. A can do attitude us also very important as is some knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Ashleigh on 0121 643 3505 or email Ashleigh.Beesley@twrecruitment.com.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.