Academic Coach - Graduate/Experienced
Academic Coach - Graduate/Experienced
Would you relish the opportunity to work as an Academic Coach, supporting children of all abilities, at a welcoming South Manchester primary school?
Gain invaluable school experience working in this incredibly supportive and forward thinking primary school that are eager to meet with graduates who are aspiring teachers.
Tradewind Manchester are recruiting on behalf of a school based in a desirable suburb of South Manchester. The school's work to promote pupils' personal development and welfare is outstanding. The school is a welcoming and harmonious community and are looking to recruit at least two academic coaches to support across KS1 AND 2.
Academic Coach - Primary
*Graduate Teaching Assistant /Experienced Teaching Assistant - Primary
*Primary School teaching assistant opportunity
*South Manchester Primary
*Good graded Primary School
*1:1 and group teaching assistant support role
*Fantastic education teaching assistant role
*September 2019 role
To be considered for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity you must have the following:
*Education based or psychology based degree or teaching assistant qualification
*A passion to support children
*Prior school, education or tutoring experience would be preferred.
* A positive and passionate approach to children's education
* A flexible and adaptable approach to work
* The ability to deliver fun and activities in line with the national curriculum
In return you will get:
*The opportunity to work in a friendly, dedicated team
*Up to date training and course provided by the school.
*A Dedicated Consultant to help you secure the position and support you throughout
*Access to CPD booster webinars to support you through your assignment
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
*Great prospects for permanent positions and future long term positions
* Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant in South Manchester. Or for more information about the role, contact Emma on 0161 674 0138/ email@example.com
* We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.