An all age Special School in Walsall are looking for an additional teacher for their Art & Design department starting in September 2021
The school support a range of needs including, ASC, ADHD, MLD and SLD, the SLT are very supportive and is looking for a like minded teacher to join their great team. The School is located in the heart of Walsall with an on site secure car park in addition to having great transport Links from Birmingham and Wolverhampton.
The successful applicant will be expected to fulfil a full timetable and cover the subject up to GCSE level. In addition to teaching, due to the nature and needs of the children the successful teacher will be asked to support other Teachers with in the school with other creative subjects. The post is for 5 days per week on a long-term basis.
If you are an experienced Art teacher with a creative flare who is up for a challenge and can build rapport easily with pupils please apply below.
Suitable candidates will have the following:
* UK QTS (NQTs very welcome)
* Experience of teaching Art & Design to KS4
*SEND Teaching Experience
* Ability to build a good rapport with pupils and staff alike.
* A committed and dedicated character with a passion for teaching.
* A strong and mature classroom management ability.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Aneesa on 0121 643 3505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.