Art Teacher - in Haringey, North London
Art Teacher - in Haringey, North London
Art Teacher - Ofsted 'Good' school in Haringey, North London - ASAP start - Key Stage 3 and 4 timetable - Creative school with great focus on arts and innovation
Are you a dedicated Art Teacher or Leader looking for a new challenge in a high performing school that has a great focus on Visual Arts, Performing Arts and creativity?
Are you an Art Teacher who wants to make a difference in a forward-thinking school that takes care of their Teachers whilst helping them to progress and take their careers to the next level?
Tradewind Recruitment are partnering with an exceptional Haringey school who are adding to their talented Art team with a teacher who can inspire a love of Art and unleash creativity in young minds. Get in touch today to find out more about how we can help you make this your next step!
***Art Teacher - Haringey, North London
***Warm and inclusive school ethos with a focus on holistic education
***Well-resourced school with subject specific TAs and Graduate Mentors to assist in all classes
***Open to experienced or newly qualified teachers needing induction year
About the School - Art Teacher - Haringey, North London
- This an excellent Haringey school that performs very highly, seeking to raise aspirations, generate opportunities and promote a 'can do' attitude in a diverse student body. Students are encouraged to develop independent learning skills that will benefit them when they progress to their thriving Sixth Form and if they go on to on to University, which a large proportion of students do.
- Behaviour in this school is very good, and committed students achieve great outcomes against the backdrop of a diverse student body. Teachers here work hard to bridge the skills gap, and progress scores are excellent.
- This school can thoroughly support an Art Teacher at every stage of their career with an exceptional professional development package designed to help all achieve the very highest level of teaching they can.
About the Role - Art Teacher - Haringey, North London
- The Art department is thriving! There is an excellent mix here of teachers with long tenures and newer teachers who are benefitting from their comprehensive induction programme that aims to help them on the way to being an expert practitioner.
- This school offers Art Teachers a teaching environment with very few behaviour issues, a great team working environment and a real sense of success. Those who are ambitious will enjoy the regular promotion opportunities and ongoing tailored professional development.
- The school are looking for a creative Art Teacher who is passionate about standards, and ensuring success for students of all ability by planning and delivering engaging and exciting lessons that go beyond the average. Students at this school learn at a quick pace, and like to be part of dynamic lessons that challenge their assumptions and generate thought provoking discussion.
How to apply - Art Teacher - Haringey, North London
Has this role inspired you to find out more? Call Laura Snowden at Tradewind today to hear more about this and other opportunities in North London that may be of interest, on 02078455450 or email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.