Tradewind are recruiting on behalf of one of our St Helens secondary schools who are looking for a Full Time Teacher of Art and Design to start on 15th April until the end of the academic year.
The position will pay up to £211.96 per day, depending on experience. Our client school are looking for a Teacher of Art and Design who possesses excellent subject knowledge.
- Teacher of Art and Design to KS3 and KS4
- 15th April 2024 start
- Until 19th July 2024
- Full Time role
- Excellent subject knowledge required.
- St Helens secondary School
- Over 1100 pupils
- 11-16 school
- QTS or equivalent
- Experience teaching Art and Design to KS3 and KS4
- Enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
- Full and complete 10-year career history
- Minimum of 2 references including your most recent employment reference
- Legal right to work in the UK
About Tradewind Recruitment:
Tradewind Recruitment is currently the most recommended education recruitment agency in Liverpool.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Art and Design based in a St Helens secondary school to start 15th April 2024. Or for more information about the role, contact Lizzie on 0151 221 9666. email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.