Are you passionate about making a difference to young pupils' lives? Do you have experience working with children who display challenging behaviour?
Tradewind is currently working with a Primary School based on the outskirts of Bedford who requires a new member of staff to work with small groups of pupils and on a 1:1 basis in upper KS2. The position is to start immediately and will be to work with pupils with a range of needs.
*Highly competitive pay rate
*Local Bedfordshire School
This fantastic community school based in a small village on the outskirts of Bedford town centre which is surrounded by the fantastic Bedfordshire countryside has a great opportunity for someone who has worked with pupils who display challenging behaviour. They are looking for someone who can promote and support the inclusion of pupils with their learning. You will liaise with the SENCO and external agencies as well as the pupils' parents.
- NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification (desirable).
- Min 6 months experience working with children in a similar setting.
- Team Teach, manual handling and other CPD courses completed.
- Understand educational needs of children.
- ASC, ADHD and SEMH knowledge/experience.
- Ability to meet the physical needs of the pupils.
- Passionate and caring personality who wants to make a real difference.
- Available to commit to full-time work for at least the full academic year
- DBS or willing to complete application asap
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Behaviour Mentor opportunity. We will be in touch straight away to discuss the next steps if you meet the above criteria.
Why work for Tradewind?
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter.
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.