Behaviour Mentor / TA
Behaviour Mentor / TA
The school offers a very supportive and positive environment, ensuring staff have the training and resources needed to provide outstanding support to their students.
You will be required to:
* Support and develop a team of tutors focusing on high standards of social, personal
and academic development of students and to hold tutors to account for their
* Support members of staff who experience disruptive behaviour.
* To be accountable for student progress and development of allocated students.
* To track student attendance for allocated Year/House group(s) and implement
appropriate interventions and parent meetings when needed.
* Taking responsibility for oversight of the welfare and progress of students in
allocated Year/House group(s).
* Celebrating students' successes as well as identifying students who need further
support in line with school policy.
* Leading on pastoral and welfare support for targeted students.
* To track and monitor student behaviour, attendance and attainment and agree
students that will have further support.
This school is based in Lewisham and has easy access via public transport.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which
is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education
recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident,
increasing your chances of success
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Pastoral role you will need to provide the following:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances
(if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and
any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Behaviour Mentor in London. Or for more information about the role, contact Lucy Pithie on 0207 845 5450 /
firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to
ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have
access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to
Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.