Tradewind are recruiting for a Biology Teacher for a Swindon based Academy from September 2021.
Our client requires a Biology Teacher to work full time at this growing Academy in North Swindon. The requirement is initially up until Christmas, but there is the possibility that it could be extended or end with a fixed term contract.
All planning and marking associated with a teaching role will be required so you should expect to be paid between £130.00 and £190.00 for this role.
This school has continuously been rated as GOOD by Ofsted for many years now and is always the school of choice for families around the local area. The leadership team have very high expectations for pupils which is led by the principal's open and positive approach.
Leaders at all levels are fiercely determined that all pupils will do well, regardless of ability or background.
Being an extremely supportive school and department, it is a wonderful place to work, and teachers who have gone in on a supply basis have hugely enjoyed their experience.
* Delivering Key Stage 3,4 & 5
* All planning, marking and assessments
* After school clubs and parents evenings as required
The school itself is part of an Academy Trust and as such, is able to utilise the abundance of resources created for each subject to engage a love for learning.
Staff within this school enjoy the ample training opportunities afforded to them and as the successful applicant, you too will benefit from this.
This school delivers up to Key Stage 5 so the ability to support GCSE & A Level students is preferred but not essential.
The successful recruit will be willing to involve themselves in the wider school life including extracurricular roles and pastoral support.
The school believes in ensuring all staff are supported through ongoing individualised CPD programmes and you will have regular support with your direct line manager.
SLT are highly visible throughout the academy and make themselves available always.
The school is easily accessible via car with excellent road links into the area. There is ample on site parking for those with their own transport.
QTS is essential for this post as is a DBS and a CV with a full 10 year work history with a minimum of two references.
Candidates must be able to provide legal right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Biology Teacher in Swindon. Alternatively call Michelle on 0117 301 7578 for further details.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.