BSL Teaching Assistant
BSL Teaching Assistant
This placement will commence after Easter 2021.
This position is opened to potential candidates qualified with BSL Level 2 certificate who are passionate to utilise their skills. The ideal candidate should be confident, personable and calm.
The role is for an SEN TA to work 1:1 with a hearing impaired child in a Year 2 mainstream classroom after Easter. It is therefore essential that you have has a good level of BSL (British Sign Language) as well as experience in schools as you will be required to sign the learning to the child and support them with their work.
Your hours of work will be from 8.30am - 4.00pm. Daily Rate £85 per day.
This two-form entry Primary school, has a vision is to create a school where pupils are proud of their achievements. The aim to instil in them a passion for learning that will empower them to become successful and to make positive contributions to the local community and beyond.
- The latest Ofsted reported `Good for the overall effectiveness and quality of education
- The school prides themselves on investing in their staff with CPD training
- Headteacher and Senior Leadership are very supportive.
There are accessible transport links and ample parking in the surrounding areas.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join Tradewind and be successful as a SEN Teaching Assistant KS1 you will need to have:
- BSL Level 2 Certificate
- At least one years' experience working in a mainstream school
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
To apply for the position as a SEN TA/ British Sign Language
Please contact Carol Grey on 0207 -845 5450 email@example.com
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.