Business Manager - High Wycombe
Business Manager - High Wycombe
My school in High Wycombe are looking for a committed, enthusiastic and high calibre School Business Manager to join their energetic and dynamic Senior Leadership Team.
*You will strategically plan and manage the school's budget, oversee the school's finance, HR, Health & Safety, ICT and other administrative systems.
*As part of the school's Senior Leadership team, you will play a strategic role in linking strong financial management to the school improvement planning process.
*You will support other members of the senior leadership team to understand statutory policies and help to plan and implement initiatives, considering all the financial and other resource implications.
The role is part-time (3 days a week)
The school is a large, forward thinking and highly successful primary school in High Wycombe.
The school have excellent facilities including sensory rooms and therapy animals. They have a very modern approach to everything they do and are all round, a very exciting place to work!
The school pride themselves on the high expectations they place on the academic achievements and behaviour of all children, whatever their need, as well as a broad, diverse and engaging creative curriculum which underpins all that they do. The school is an inclusive setting, valuing all children's achievements, ensuring that each child is given every opportunity to meet their full potential. There is no doubt that this is an exciting place to be - for children, staff, parents and the local community!
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful role:
* You will need a level 6 qualification in business management of equivalent
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Business Manager in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Georgia Lyme on 01727 236 255 / Georgia.email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.