Business Studies Teacher
Business Studies Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment are proudly working with this oversubscribed and reputable 'Outstanding' Greenwich school that achieves outcomes well above national averages, to strengthen their high performing Business Team in September. Despite school closures due to Covid-19 the school are keen to start the process ASAP for committed PE Teachers who are interested in joining them, and will arrange telephone interviews in the first instance ASAP. Get in touch with Tradewind TODAY to find out more!
**Business Studies Teacher - Greenwich, South East London
**Ofsted 'Outstanding' school in all areas (2018)
**1 in 5 students achieved 3 A's at a Level in 2019
**Parking available on site
**Excellent focus on wellbeing
**Option available to teach Further Business Studies
About the School - Business Studies Teacher - Greenwich, South East London
* This is a high achieving mixed comprehensive school situated in Greenwich, South East London. They have a reputation for providing an exciting and broad curriculum offer for pupils, within a happy and safe environment.
* With a strong focus on progress, the school vision champions high aspirations whilst ensuring that all contribute to raising achievement of students, whatever their starting point. They believe that there should be no barriers that exclude any child from accessing the best opportunities.
* Teachers here deliver exciting, challenging and engaging lessons which instil a lifelong love of learning. Approaches are personalised, with an emphasis on the achievement of the individual which reflects the School's inclusive ethos.
* This is an ambitious school and the professional development of staff is at the forefront of their future plans. They know that they cannot do well for pupils if they do not fully support staff.
About the role - Business Studies Teacher - Greenwich, South East London
* The school are looking for a talented and committed teacher with the ability to inspire and engage students. As Teacher of Business Studies, you will support with curriculum development for Business and deliver Outstanding lessons to learners for whom lessons move at a fast pace!
* You will have experience teaching to KS4, KS4 and KS5, with an option available to teach Further Business Studies for those with experience in this area
* You will be well supported at any stage of your career by an excellent programme of CPD, as well as initiatives in place that emphasise the importance of wellbeing for both students and staff.
How to apply - Business Studies Teacher - Greenwich, South East London
This and many other schools are actively recruiting for their September intake, if you are interested in finding out more about this, and other Business opportunities in South East London get in touch with Tradewind ASAP for more information. Call Jade Heatley on 020278455450 or email your CV to Jade.Heatley@twrecruitment.com for immediate consideration
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.