Business Studies Teacher
Business Studies Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a dedicated, hardworking and innovative Business Studies, for our client school in North Liverpool. The school is a very well-respected school, graded 'Good' by Ofsted. The school is well linked for public transport and easily accessible via motorway. There is also generous parking available on the school grounds. The position is a temporary, long- term position, from September 2020, and will continue for one term until December 2020.
The successful candidate will be dynamic and passionate about their subject and be able to inspire students throughout KS4, enabling them to learn and develop key skills for the world of work. Both experienced and newly qualified Teachers are welcome to apply with a salary to reflect the successful teachers experience: £125 - £184 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Business Studies Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Have experience of teaching Key Stage 4 Business Studies, plan, deliver and assess students' work.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 39 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Business Studies Teacher job based in North Liverpool. Alternatively you can email me on email@example.com or simply call me to discuss the role on 0151 221 9666.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.