Business Studies Teacher
Business Studies Teacher
Are you a Business Studies Teacher looking to take on a new challenge in September 2024?
An outstanding school in Nottingham are looking to appoint a Business Studies teacher from September 2024, there may also be the possibility of a permanent contract.
Our client is driven by their focus on the importance of trust, respect, and support. The school challenges to maximise the life chances of their students and raise the quality of outcomes for all members of the school community. Their ethos is based on their mission statement of "Believe in yourself and in others".
This academy is one where both staff and pupils can flourish within a supportive, inspirational and focused environment. This school gives you the opportunity to work in a culturally and ethnically vibrant academy, working alongside some absolutely exceptional and inspirational young students.
At this school everyone is open to express themselves and celebrate who they are. Their academy is filled with with endless opportunities to explore.
Key Requirements for this role:
-A teacher with strong experience, within an inner-city school
-Passion for teaching children
-Helping young adults achieve their potential
-Overseas candidates welcome to apply
- Suitable candidates must:
* Have QTS or QTLS
* Accept and follow the schools Aims, Ethos, and Values
* Be Able to commit to the school day of; 8.30am - 4pm
* Be Able to commit to the school for the whole of the academic year
* Have two recent teaching references
* Attend parent's evenings, staff meetings, etc.
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this great position as a Business Studies Teacher in Nottingham, or for more information about the role, contact Ben on 0115 739 0077 or Ben.Thornhill@twrecruitment.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
* As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
* We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
* Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
* More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
* Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.