Required for September 2021
SANZA TEACHING is working alongside a valued client Primary School that is an outstanding two form entry school in Camden. The culture of this school ensures that every child is known well and valued. They are a happy, ambitious and inclusive school, reflecting the rich diversity of families in the area. As an Ambassador Rights Respecting school, children's rights and active citizenship are placed at the core of their ethos and values.
This school is committed to being an anti-racist organisation, promoting racial and gender equality. SANZA TEACHING AGENCY are seeking to appoint someone who is a dedicated and innovative teacher. Essentially, the successful candidate will be a committed team player, determined to make a positive difference. This is an exciting opportunity to join a strong and dynamic staff.
This OUTSTANDING Primary school believe in a diverse staff body to truly reflect their community and enrich the children's educational experiences. 'The curriculum is exceptional and demonstrates leaders' intentions to raise attainment through innovating the curriculum.
Staff have travelled widely to research successful models of teaching and learning in schools. Their findings have enriched the curriculum' Ofsted September 2018 the school offer:
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and responsive children.
- Passionate, caring and dedicated staff.
- The opportunity to work in a Gold Rights Respecting school, with a commitment to global education
- Outstanding OFSTED inspection September 2018
- Excellent CPD opportunities within a Teaching School Alliance and other national networks e.g. Lead Hub School for Oracy, STEAM and Teaching For Mastery in Mathematics and IOE training provider.
- An innovative approach to curriculum development and digital learning.
- A member of the Camden Anti-Racist Hub, focusing on decolonising the curriculum.
- A Primary Talk accredited school, fully inclusive education and access to additional training through our mainstream Language and Social Communication Resource Base.
- A strong commitment to the arts with excellent facilities, including a performing arts building and Art Shed.
- Extensive grounds, with an 'Earth Kingdom' and kitchen providing a special place to grow, cook and play for our children and families.
- A state of the art Science Lab and radio station to develop STEAM and oracy learning.
- Parents who are committed to their children's learning.
- Supportive governors
In return we ask for someone who is /has:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner
- Preferably has two years classroom experience
- Able to inspire and motivate pupils and colleagues
- Committed to obtaining high standards of achievement and behaviour
- Vision, energy and enthusiasm for making learning exciting
- Proven experience and examples of impacting on pupil achievement
If this seems like the ideal role for you and you would like to apply for this teaching position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0207 845 6240 for more details. Trials and interviews will be taking place week commencing 7th June
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.