Complex Needs Teacher
Complex Needs Teacher
A great special school in Birmingham, require an engaging SEND specialist teacher (must have UK QTS) to teach pupils with Complex Needs.
The school are looking for someone who is creative, adaptable, naturally caring and a strong team player. You will need to be able to plan and deliver engaging lessons, whilst leading a team of dedicated teaching assistants. The school are fully supportive and able to offer guidance where needed.
The school is a lovely place to work, the team are fantastic and there is a real dedication for the development and enrichment of the children who attend. The class you will be expected to teach in is made up of 8 children with Complex needs 4 members of support including a personal care assistant.
The role starts in the new academic year, with a permanent contract to start Easter 2021
To be considered you will need :
* UK QTS
* SEN / SEND teaching experience.
* To be conscientious and enthusiastic at all times
* To have positive and motivational teaching technique
* And be happy working on a one to one basis with the children
* Be an excellent communicator
In return you will enjoy:-
* Working as part of a lovely team
* Enjoying working in a rewarding environment
* Good rates of pay
* Excellent support
* Wonderful facilities
* Making a difference each and every day
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Aneesa on 0121 643 3505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.