Core Subject Teachers
Core Subject Teachers
Tradewind Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with an alternative education provision in Leicestershire. Currently we work with a remote hub in the stunning Leicestershire countryside and there are opportunities to join one of their new schools opening in 2020.
We are seeking a number of qualified secondary Teachers who are passionate about inspiring young people who are disengaged with mainstream education approaches.
The successful applicants will be passionate about pupil mental health and well-being and have a calming approach to behaviour management. Resilience and commitment a must.
Teachers are required to carry out 1:1 and group sessions to GCSE level.
Driving licence is essential due to home visits and travelling across schools/hubs.
The roles are full time and starting ASAP. The roles will likely become permanent after a period of time. Temporary to permanent work is the perfect opportunity to 'try before you buy' and ensure it is the right fit for you.
CPD and support will be offered by the AP and Tradewind throughout your ventures.
MAPA training ideal.
Interested? Contact Jess Frost, Leicester's dedicated consultant on 0116 243 0299 or E-Mail Jess.Frost@twrecruitment.com
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. 'Working as a Cover Supervisor' and 'The Calm Approach' courses available as both a webinar and seminar.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
*Have minimum qualifications of 5 GCSE passes at C Grade or above, including Maths and English.
*Have previous experience working with 11-16 year olds
*Have a positive attitude and desire to work in education
*Have confidence managing behaviour within a classroom setting
*Own transport ideal due to location.
* Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a HLTA in Leicester or for more information about the role, contact email@example.com
* We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£100 - £180 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.