Cover Supervisor - Enfield
Cover Supervisor - Enfield
Cover Supervisor - Provide in class support - Ofsted 'Outstanding' school in Enfield, North London - ASAP start
Are you an exceptional and ambitious Cover Supervisor who wants to take on an exciting role in a school setting providing exceptional in class support across a range of key subjects?
Have you got valuable experience in schools that you can bring to this role, and help maintain the high standards with student engagement at the heart of what they do?
This excellent Enfield school are looking for a Cover Supervisor who can provide support to their excellent students while they embark on what will be a very different year for schools and students due to Covid-19. This role starts ASAP for the right candidate. Get in touch today to find out more about how this might be the next step in your school support career!
**Cover Supervisor - in class support
**Ofsted 'Outstanding' school in Enfield, North London
** Support Staff and Non -Teachers considered
**Role starts ASAP
**Ideal for someone looking to gain, extend or expand experience in Education!
About the School - Cover Supervisor - Enfield, North London
- This outstanding school based in Enfield has for many years had an excellent reputation for great academic results, as well as promoting holistic education for its student cohort who are respectful, curious and disciplined in their learning.
- The school uses teacher interactions with pupils to raise aspirations. Through lessons, tutoring and informal discussions, they introduce and discuss aspirational role models, current affairs, further study, university and careers.
- Students are continually supported to think more deeply and more broadly about the world around them, their role in it and the opportunities it presents.
- High standards of teaching and learning, and the use of top quality support staff here are all part of what makes this an excellent school in which to both teach, and learn.
- Recent investment in key resources means this is a school with excellent facilities, with well-equipped classrooms and highly respectful students who are keen to learn and inquisitive.
About the Role - Cover Supervisor - Enfield, North London
- As Cover Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of lessons in teacher's absence, ensuring that students remain on task and extra support is given to do this when needed.
- Above all this role will suit someone confident and articulate who can also act as a strong role model to students in terms of attitude, work ethic and behaviour.
- You may be a Teacher looking to step into a different kind of role within a school, or indeed an experienced Cover Supervisor looking for a new challenge in a school where you can really make your mark!
How to apply - Cover Supervisor - Enfield, North London
Call Laura Snowden today on 02078455450 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more about this and other positions in North London that can offer you a varied school experience!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.