"A school in Knowsley is seeking an experienced Cover Supervisor to join their team starting as soon as possible and this will be ongoing. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the classroom in the absence of the regular teacher, ensuring that students remain on task and complete their work. You will be expected to maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment and manage student behaviour.
- Experience as a Cover Supervisor or similar role
- Strong classroom management skills
- Ability to adapt to different teaching styles and curriculum
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Child Workforce DBS certificate or willingness to apply for one
- Legal right to work in the UK
If you are an experienced Cover Supervisor with a passion for education and the ability to create a positive learning environment, please apply now! Send your CV and covering letter to Nikki.email@example.com or contact Nikki on 0151 221 9666 for more information about this exciting opportunity."
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.